Thursday, May 17, 2007

30 Under 30 #5: Beard-Clad Critics Recovery Group

This is The Way I Used to Be by the Neins Circa

Here's a real conversation I recently had with Cam Dilworth of the more-than-fine band the Neins Circa.

Cam: Hey Emmie Fitzgerald.
Me: How's it going?
Cam: You know what I was just thinking about?
Me: Nope.
Cam: Remember that time we played poker?
Me: Yes, I do.
Cam: We should do that again.
Me: Agreed.

I don't know when Cam and I (and hopefully a few other folks) will play poker again, but I do know when we won't. This Friday, May 18, the Neins Circa will be releasing their brand new album Sleeves and Wigs at the Media Club, right here in Vancouver City, Canada. Also releasing an album that night at the very same show is the Parlour Steps. They are pretty good themselves.

No comments: